Introduction ForumsThe Legendary Broly is Here

Introduce yourself in here and find other roleplayers and writers.
Legendary

Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:14 pm

Hello there everyone, it is nice to meet you all. As you can see I roleplay as broly and have roleplayed as him for as long as I can remember. I apologize if I get lost in my character and end up trying to destroy the planet or something along those lines, my character tends to go a little overboard sometimes. Hahahahaha
word count: 62
Parzival
Site Admin

Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:29 pm

Welcome to Any Roleplay, Broly! I hope you find what you are looking for here on the forums. If you have any questions or need anything, feel free to contact me and I will assist you as best I can. Also I love dragon ball, and dragon ball z, so it is nice to see some dragon ball z roleplayers around. If no others pop up, hit me up and maybe we can start something together?
word count: 76
The creator and designer of aniroleplay.net and a free lance musician. You can follow me and listen to some of my music on soundcloud at http://soundcloud.com/roleplaysocial
Legendary

Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:29 pm

Thank you for the welcome and I will keep all of that in mind.

At the moment I am just going to work on setting up my character and fitting into this new universe.
word count: 34
Vegeta

Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:18 pm

Ooh a broly. Awesome! Hello there it is nice to find a broly. As you can see I roleplay as Vegeta. Hit me back if you would like to start something.
word count: 31
Legendary

Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:29 am

Vegeta wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:18 pm
Ooh a broly. Awesome! Hello there it is nice to find a broly. As you can see I roleplay as Vegeta. Hit me back if you would like to start something.
Why hello there, Vegeta! Sure that would be great and sorry for the long delay I didn't see your reply and I have had a busy week. How would you like us to start off? You or me?
word count: 79
Vegeta

Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:45 pm

How's it hanging Broly? Hey, that's no problem at all, we all get busy from time to time. I can start, that is no problem to me, but perhaps we should post up our characters first, so we don't have any discrepancies.
word count: 45
Legendary

Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:44 pm

Yea I agree with that statement. Some weeks are busier than others, and I just can't manage to pull myself away from my busy life even for a moment of time to write and it can be frustrating. I have no problem with posting our characters up first, that seems like a fantastic idea. Should we post them in the topic, or perhaps in one of the character areas for future reference and just link to them?
word count: 78