Introduction ForumsThe Immortal Huntress

Introduce yourself in here and find other roleplayers and writers.
MiaBloodhawk

Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:43 pm

Long ago when the Earth was covered with untamed land and Great Spirits roamed the land a girl child was born to a great Sioux Chief and his Navajo bride. At the birth the shaman told her parents that the baby would be destined for greatness. The father shook his head and said that she was destined to marry and stand behind her husband when he became Chief. The shaman shook his head in disgust at the Chief and walked out. Snow Deer looked down at her child and gasped at the look of wisdom on such a young face and knew the shaman to be speaking true.
The child was called Moonbeam Bloodhawk and she much loved by all the tribe but more so by her father. As the girl grew her beauty and spirit caught attention wherever she went. She had hair as black as the Raven’s wing and eyes that showed a wisdom beyond her young years. During her childhood she was spoiled and always watched by the Shaman of the tribe for he knew what was to become of her and he was saddened by the girl’s future.
As little Moonbeam matured she longed to be a warrior like the boys of the tribe. On her thirteen summer she asked her father if she could train to be a warrior and it broke her heart when he told her no. He told her that it was a woman’s place to cook and raise the children not to wage war. Heartbroken she ran to the forest surrounding camp with tears leaving tracks down her face. She ran for what felt like miles before she came to a stop and fell to the ground.
As she laid on the ground a man walked up to her and asked why she was crying so she explained to him. The man’s face broke into what she realizes now after so many years was a twisted smile. He offered to train her all she had to do was meet him in that spot everyday.

Moonbeam did as he asked everyday for years til she was better than any of the men in the tribe at fighting. On the day she showed her father her skills learned through years of brutal lessons he threw her from the village and told her that she was no daughter of his.
At twenty one summers she was approached by a woman and told that she had been tricked by Iktomi. Mia having changed her name the day she was thrown from her home looked at the woman in shock. She knew who Iktomi was because of stories about him her father told her at bedtime for years. The woman smiled at Mia and said that she was Na’ashjeii Asdzaa or the Spider Woman. Spider Woman gifted Mia with the gift of immortality so she could improve her skills and get her revenge on Iktomi for the damage he had rot. Immortality wasn’t the only gift Spider Woman gave Mia that day many years later she discovered a gift for healing.

Mia Bloodhawk the Immortal Huntress.
word count: 526
Parzival
Site Admin

Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:17 pm

I absolutely love this~

Welcome to Any Roleplay - Mia Bloodhawk and thank you so much for joining us and for sharing such a beautiful post with us. I love your character it's so marvelous.
word count: 35
The creator and designer of aniroleplay.net and a free lance musician. You can follow me and listen to some of my music on soundcloud at http://soundcloud.com/roleplaysocial
MiaBloodhawk

Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:19 pm

Thank you kindly. It is a pleasure to be here.
word count: 10
Parzival
Site Admin

Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:56 pm

And it is a pleasure to have you here with us ^.^
word count: 11
The creator and designer of aniroleplay.net and a free lance musician. You can follow me and listen to some of my music on soundcloud at http://soundcloud.com/roleplaysocial
  • Information