Fantasy RoleplaysVampire Prince X Human

For any and all fantasy roleplays
Apollyon1991

Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:45 pm

This is a Rolplay of a vampire Prince that has been hurt alot and yes he has the scars to prove it.

A mortal was walking thought a forest they had gotten lost in a storm and it was getting dark they needed shelter or at least somewhere to get dry as the storm had got worst and it was getting cold. There was a castle hidden in the forest well tended to but the castle is as abandoned as it seems someone still lives in it apollyon(me).

How long have i been alone I don't even remember anymore this castle is my only safety and it protects me from those who would harm me but I do remember pain my pain. *ran his hand along a scar on his left arm it ran from shoulder to wrist and it still burned once and awhile, The scar had been from a holy blade of vampire hunters.*

That wasn't the only scar he had he had a second one on his back from shoulder to hip again from a vampire hunters holy weapon. He had many scars on his psychical body most where not seen because no one had every met the vampire prince nor did they really care.

He had scars internally scars that had never really healed. Most there scar was on his heart a scar that had never gotten over the betrayal of someone he trusted a human maiden she abandoned him he swore he would never let anyone that close again to him again and he would never feel that pain again.
word count: 268
Parzival
Site Admin

Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:43 pm

Hey there~ I hope you don't mind but I moved this to the Roleplay Fantasy Forums

A shadow of this topic will remain in the introductions so others can see it and be pointed towards it : )

Nice post btw. ^^
word count: 40
The creator and designer of aniroleplay.net and a free lance musician. You can follow me and listen to some of my music on soundcloud at http://soundcloud.com/roleplaysocial
Apollyon1991

Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:48 pm

heh yeah that is fine and thanks that is fine it is just only of my Roleplay plots
word count: 18
Parzival
Site Admin

Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:54 pm

Well hey, check the roleplay help and support forums. I've posted some nice posts on how to better writing, word usage, etc. Anyone who likes to write can benefit and toss in their own information pieces to help writers better themselves. Might find some tips to spice up some writings, or get some ideas. :)
word count: 55
The creator and designer of aniroleplay.net and a free lance musician. You can follow me and listen to some of my music on soundcloud at http://soundcloud.com/roleplaysocial
Legendary

Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:24 am

If this is one of your roleplay plots, you should put in the same amount of effort you would anything else. Just a friendly tip, from a fellow writer and roleplayer and this coming from a Broly.. If you want people to write with you, you shouldn't slack on your plots.

Make sure you check your post over for mistakes a couple times, and don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it.
word count: 77
Apollyon1991

Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:17 pm

ok thanks
word count: 2
Parzival
Site Admin

Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:42 pm

I agree with Broly on this one. If you are plotting for a roleplay, you should always write with proper grammar, spelling, and make sure to double-check your posts, even triple check! :3

You'll end up learning more each time you fix a mistake and sometimes your revision to a post will sound better as you are writing it.
word count: 61
  • Information